‘Living with elephants in India’ is all about a branch of conservation called ‘Human Wildlife Conflict’. These cartoons show some of the solutions being used in local communities in Assam to resolve this conflict.
- Captain Polo is back in the kitchen at the 2nd Climate-friendly Food Fair
- Empowering Cacao Farmers with Climate Literacy in Northern Peru
- A chat about the Captain Polo Climate Academy
- The importance of staying optimistic when facing the climate crisis
- A fire-side chat with Authors & Educators on a Mission